Thursday, August 13, 2009



Free Yogurt!! The Mountain High yogurt is often 2/$1.00 at King Soopers. They often print coupons for $.50 off 2, so with the doubling at KS, they will always be free with coupon when on sale. Watch- whenever I have had coupons for this yogurt, I have found it on sale sometime before the coupons expire.

Back to School Sale!!

KS has a sale that matches up well with a rebate offer. KS has several Kelloggs products on sale for $2.50, but when you buy 4 you get $4.00 back on your purchase. You can only do this twice per transaction, but it puts them at $1.50 each. cereal, fruit snacks, and some cracker snacks are included. If you buy 10 in one transaction, you can with your receipt mail in and get a $10 rebate from Kelloggs. This means that my fruit snacks are free after rebate, since I had a coupon for $1.00 off two boxes! The Mini- Wheats cereal was also free this way!!! The bread was also free with a coupon I found in our King Soopers on a school bus display by the snacks and cheeses. It is for $2.00 off store brand bread if you buy 2 fruit snacks. This bread was on sale for $1.99, so I did earn $ .01 for buying it. :)
Oh, Activia yogurt is on sale for $1.88 for a 4-pk, and I used a $1.00 coupon for one, so I bought it for $ .88, saving $2.01 from the normal price. I know there are more deals there this week, but this is what I bought. Please comment if you also have a great deal that you found!
April

No comments: