Friday, April 3, 2009

King soopers shopping this week

~ Pineapple is at a great price- $.50 per can w/ coupon!!
~ The milk is $1.77, butter w/coupon was $.99 each,
~ Tree Top juice is BOGO free- also use $1 off 2 coupon, and then 1 doz free eggs with each 2 bought.
~ Tyson meats were $2.99 each w/ coupon (there were some on the packages, as well as in the sunday paper),
~ Halls were free w/ coupon,
~ Deodorants were $.49 each w/ buying 3 and using 3 $2 off each coupons.
~ almonds were BOGO free, and I use 2 $.50 off coupons (KS doubles), so they were $1 each instead of $4 each.
~ The cereal was $1.18 per box w/coupon- my percentage wasn't as much as Safeway, but it looks like more.
~~I paid $84.90, saved $104.21 with $47.95 in coupon savings alone!!!
~~~If you have multiple coupons on these things it is good to stock up.
As you can see, I also bought a few other things - most of which I had my own coupons for that were sent in the mail from King Soopers, and things that I do use. Hope this helps!!
April

No comments: