Thursday, March 19, 2009

Safeway Frozen Food Sale



I have been ignoring the frozen food sale with so much going on, it seemed involved, but I have figured it out. I went and picked up 8 Red Baron pizzas, used 4 coupons ($1 off 2), and paid $29.12- I saved 49% :) I was given a $10 off frozen food coupon, turned around and used it to buy the Bird's Eye Steam Fresh Meals and veggies, along with a few other things and then saved 73%, getting another $10 off frozen food coupon. The rules are- one $10 coupon back per transaction, so I just watched how close I could get to the $25 in each transaction with using my coupons as well. I figure that the pizzas were $2.25 a piece if I considered the $10 coupon. (They are usually $7.98).
I also bought items that were in the buy 10 items get $5.00 off at register deal- some items would be free with coupons but I didn't have any of those coupons in my file. If you have Sparkle paper towels, Angel soft TP, Fuze drink, they would be free as long as you have 10 participating items. There is not a limit on how many $5.00 back you can get in a transaction, you just have to have 10 per $5.00. Hunt's tomatoes are on there, but I do not know which varieties are included- if the no salt is included, they would also be free.
Check out the Safeway ad for what deals work for you.
April

No comments: