Friday, January 23, 2009

Safeway this week

A couple of other things I noticed in the Safeway ad this week
salad--10 for 10
Hamburger helper will be 0.99 on Saturday--great for date night when kids or babysitter are cooking, also bettycrocker.com usually has a coupon for 1 off 3 boxes so that would make them about 0.66.
If you are looking for Super bowl goodies Safeway is doing a special if you buy three bags of doritos you get a 12 pack of a pepsi product for free with that. Watch on Sunday for some good snack food coupons specifically geared towards the "big game". That has been the trend in past years.
The cheese at King Soopers is an excellent deal and remember you can freeze shredded cheese. I will let you know how I do when I go this week.

1 comment:

Piccolina Designs said...

Thanks April. This should be very helpful. I'm not much of a coupon user (except the formula ones that enfamil keeps sending, I defiantly use those ones) but I do love to find things on sale and see how much I save. You will defiantly make this easier on me and who knows, I just might start using more coupons :)

Teri

Piccolina Designs