Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Here is what I found by looking at this week's adds-  Albertsons is doubling, tripling and quadrupling coupons!!!!  It is up to $1.00 and will end 2/3/09.  they have a few good prices, but not enough that I will be heading there this week.  I have found better prices at Safeway and King Soopers for what is on my list.
King Soopers is having their -buy 10 of selected items and get $5.00 back at register.  This is upto 3 times per transaction.  Some deals are good without coupons and some are GREAT with the coupons.  Here is what is on my list: 
 Tyson Bagged chicken-$3.49 w/cp
Tyson boxed chicken   $3.49 w/cp
Franks red hot sauce   $.49 w/cp
Green giant steamers $$.09 w/cp
Kleenex lotion(if it's part of the sale) $.29 w/cp
Redenbacher's natural popcorn $.89 w/cp
Tropicana juice $1.75 w/cp
Kraft Mayo $1.49 w/cp

Other things that I don't have coupons for that are in this sale
Kraft cheese
Goldfish
Tombstone pizza
Miracle Whip




Safeway's deals
only this weekend- shop on Saturday
bananas $.48 lb
Frozen boneless skinless chicken in 4lb bag $1.69 lb
Chef Boyardee  $.54 w/cp
Hunts tomatoes $.37 w/cp


Hope this helps!!

No comments: